Lenchen im Zuchthause was published for the first time in 1840, 1900 for the English translation. I was unable to trace artwork for that edition. The book was translated to French as La Flagellation des femmes en Allemagne. Récit authentique d'une prisonnière, in 1901 with 20 illustrations de Martin Van Maele.
I have two albums with illustrations, one from an unknown artist for a 1932 edition, and one with art from Martin van Maele.
- Album 2, Martin Van Maele (1901)
- Album 1, unknown illustrator (1932)
Content viewable when logged in
The content behind this wall is available for logged in members. Already a member? Please login in here.
- As member you can view and download all art on the site, there are four different subscriptions: Free, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- No renewals, subscriptions are for a fixed period.
- Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.