~ First published in 1908
Éducation anglaise is a French spanking novel by Lord Kidrodstock and features forced cross-dressing, tightlacing, high-heeled boots, deportment training and flagellation at an English boarding school. The title translates to "(An) English Education".
Éducation anglaise was first published in 1908 by Édition Parisienne, with 10 illustrations by M. del Giglio. The novel was republished c. 1924 (or 1931?) by Librairie Artistique et Édition Parisienne réunies; this edition features 33 illustrations by Gaston Smit (Georges Topfer).
The novel was also translated into English under different titles:
- as Stays and Gloves published by Édition Parisienne (1909)
- as The Deportment and Discipline of a Young Man published by Venus Library (1972). This text is quite different from the original: they changed the age of the main character from a 10-year-old boy into an 18-year-old man, the whole novel is much more explicit, and the text itself has been considerably enlarged.
Content viewable when logged in
The content behind this wall is available for logged in members. Already a member? Please login in here.
- As member you can view and download all art on the site, there are four different subscriptions: Free, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- No renewals, subscriptions are for a fixed period.
- Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.