Wighead was an illustrator of femdom/femsub BDSM/spanking novels in the 1930s. Over the years I have seen more artwork that can be connected to Wighead, someone once told me that drawings with the signature E.K were not from Wighead but from Eugene Klementieff. Since I am not entirely sure I also built a page for E. Klem.
It is also mentioned that Wighead could be the same as Davanzo, both perhaps being the Italian artist Mario Laboccetta, using the pseudonym Marilac.
There are many artworks from this artist dwelling the internet, I have tried to connect the artworks to the original book they were published in, whenever I was unable to connect to a book I added the artwork to a Mixed art album.
Books illustrated by Wighead:
- Les Cruelles frénésies de Van den Rook (1932/35)
- À genoux esclave ! by Jim Galding (1934 or 1937) published originally by Roland Brevannes
- L'Orgie dominatrice by Jim Galding, (1934)
- Épouvantes voluptueuses (1935)
- L'Infernale dominatrice (1935)
- Gitanes dominatrices ou Les Voluptés infernales (1935)
- Chair sanglée ou Les Voluptés fétichistes (1935)
- Émaux et camées (1935)
- Sous la croupe féminine (1936)
- L'Orgie dominatrice (1937)
- Under the Feminine Croup (1938)
Content behind paywall, to view become member
The content behind this wall is available for members only. Members have full access to view all art in large format, without watermark easy to download via button. Members are also informed on new updates via email.
Already a member? Please login in here.
Subscriptions are for a fixed period (no renewals). Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
- 3 month access € 30,-
- 6 month € 55,-
- Free (this will only give access to the free downloadable content)
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.