~ 1896 - 1982 ~
Wighead was an illustrator of femdom/femsub BDSM/spanking novels in the 1930s. Over the years I have seen more artwork that can be connected to Wighead, someone once told me that drawings with the signature E.K were not from Wighead but from Eugene Klementieff. Since I am not entirely sure I also built a page for E. Klem.
It is also mentioned that Wighead could be the same as Davanzo, both perhaps being the Italian artist Mario Laboccetta, using the pseudonym Marilac.
There are many artworks from this artist dwelling the internet, I have tried to connect the artworks to the original book they were published in, whenever I was unable to connect to a book I added the artwork to a Mixed art album.
Books illustrated by Wighead:
- Les Cruelles frénésies de Van den Rook (1932/35)
- À genoux esclave ! by Jim Galding (1934 or 1937) published originally by Roland Brevannes
- L'Orgie dominatrice by Jim Galding, (1934)
- Épouvantes voluptueuses (1935)
- L'Infernale dominatrice (1935)
- Gitanes dominatrices ou Les Voluptés infernales (1935)
- Chair sanglée ou Les Voluptés fétichistes (1935)
- Émaux et camées (1935)
- Sous la croupe féminine (1936)
- L'Orgie dominatrice (1937)
- Under the Feminine Croup (1938)
5 albums/88 artworks
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view this content. Already a member? Please login here.
Not a member yet? As premium member you can view and download all art (without watermark and in large format)
Click here to join by a subscription of your choice (no renews, subscription ends automatically)
Not sure? You might want to register for free to see how it works.