Victor Spahn illustrated French femdom flagellant novels published by Jean Fort in the era of early 20th century French spanking literature. Some confuse him with the modern French artist with the same name (born in 1949).
Victor Spahn illustrated the following works:
- Volupté Excentrique by Victor Leca (1908)
- La Fessade by Victor Leca (1909)
- Les Batteuses d'hommes by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (1905/1909 for the French translation)
He is probably also the illustrator of a number of works by Docteur Jaf, a pseudonym of Jean Fauconney.
It was really difficult to find enough images (of acceptable quality) to show here.
He also did a cover for Comtesse au Fouet, I could not find out if he did more artworks for this book.
Content viewable when logged in
The content behind this wall is available for logged in members. Already a member? Please login in here.
- As member you can view and download all art on the site, there are four different subscriptions: Free, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- No renewals, subscriptions are for a fixed period.
- Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.