~ Date of birth unknown ~
G. Whips, sometimes written G. Whip, also known under the name W. Floger, was a (probably French) artist who worked as an illustrator of French spanking novels in the 1920s and 1930s. One should not confuse this artist with Édouard Bernard whose illustrations, made before 1920, were reprinted in later issues that also featured G. Whips's works (e.g. in a reprint of Jupes Courtes from c. 1935).
Some of the books he illustrated:
- Les Amies de Lady Chattieley by Georges de Chanrosay, publlished in 1935
- L'Homme à la cravache by Georges de Chanrosay, published in 1935
- Jupes Courtes by Georges de Chanrosay, published in 1920 (unsure)
- Les Mémoires intimes d'une Esclave by Marguerite Belly published around c. 1930
Content behind paywall, to view become member
The content behind this wall is available for members only. Members have full access to view all art in large format, without watermark easy to download via button. Members are also informed on new updates via email.
Already a member? Please login in here.
Subscriptions are for a fixed period (no renewals). Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
- 3 month access € 30,-
- 6 month € 55,-
- Free (this will only give access to the free downloadable content)
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.