It is mentioned that E. Klem could be a pseudonym used by Eugene Klementieff. For Eugene Klementieff I could find out he was the son of artist Aleksei Klementiev (1875-1946), Eugène Klementieff spent most of his life in France. He was a student at the famous Cubist Académie André Lhote, Paris, he exhibited at the Salon d’Indepéndant and Salon d’Automne.
Known for his portraits and still lifes, Klementiev is best remembered for his murals in the Eglise Sainte Jeanne d’Arc in Nice.
Books illustrated by E. Klem:
- Chairs et Dentelles( ca 1933-1938)
- L’Éducatrice Passionée (1937)
- L’Amoureuse Discipline ou Les Esclaves d’Eva Crimpton (1938)
- Odeurs de Femme (1938)
Content viewable when logged in
The content behind this wall is available for logged in members. Already a member? Please login in here.
- As member you can view and download all art on the site, there are four different subscriptions: Free, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- No renewals, subscriptions are for a fixed period.
- Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.