~ 1881 - 1961 ~
Cheri Herouard was a French artist and illustrator of numerous erotica and spanking novels. He used the pseudonym Herric when he illustrated spanking novels for various French publishing houses, such as Jean Fort's Collection des Orties Blanches.
Chéri Hérouard was born as Chéri-Louis-Marie-Aime Haumé in Rocroi on January 6, 1881.He changed his last name to Hérouard as a child when his mother remarried.
Herric worked mainly in the genres of woman and girl spanking art. His artwork also includes some enema art.
He illustrated spanking novels such as:
- Leurs pantalons by Jacques Mauvain pulished around 1911/1927
- Matée par le fouet by Jean Martinet published in 1930
- Cinglants châtiments by Walter Flog published in 1932
- Joujou ou Les Libertinages du travesti by Liane de Lauris published in 1936
- Pantalons sans défense by Jean Claqueret published in 1938
- L' écrin du rubis by Liane Delorys published in 1939
- L’Infernale fouetteuse by André Vergereau
In the non-BDSM world, he was most famously known for his forty-five year work for the French society magazine La Vie Parisienne. He died June 2, 1961.
14 albums/179 artworks
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view this content. Already a member? Please login here.
Not a member yet? As premium member you can view and download all art (without watermark and in large format)
Click here to join by a subscription of your choice (no renews, subscription ends automatically)
Not sure? You might want to register for free to see how it works.