~ 1881 - 1961 ~Cheri Herouard was a French artist and illustrator of numerous erotica and spanking novels. He used the pseudonym Herric when he illustrated spanking novels for various French publishing houses, such as Jean Fort's Collection des Orties Blanches.
Chéri Hérouard was born as Chéri-Louis-Marie-Aime Haumé in Rocroi on January 6, 1881.
He changed his last name to Hérouard as a child when his mother remarried.
Herric worked mainly in the genres of woman and girl spanking art. His artwork also includes some enema art.
He illustrated spanking novels such as:
- Leurs pantalons by Jacques Mauvain pulished around 1911/1927
- Matée par le fouet by Jean Martinet published in 1930
- Cinglants châtiments by Walter Flog published in 1932
- Joujou ou Les Libertinages du travesti by Liane de Lauris published in 1936
- Pantalons sans défense by Jean Claqueret published in 1938
- L' écrin du rubis by Liane Delorys published in 1939
- L’Infernale fouetteuse by André Vergereau
In the non-BDSM world, he was most famously known for his forty-five year work for the French society magazine La Vie Parisienne. He died June 2, 1961.
He is most known by the alias Herric.
Content viewable when logged in
The content behind this wall is available for logged in members. Already a member? Please login in here.
- As member you can view and download all art on the site, there are four different subscriptions: Free, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- No renewals, subscriptions are for a fixed period.
- Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.