Bernard Montorgueil was the pseudonym of a French BDSM and spanking artist and author of short stories whose works were originally written and published in the 1920s and 1930s (though not much is known about these original versions). Most of his work has femdom-malesub themes.
Bernard Montorgueil is draped in discretion. His work first circulated underground in the 50s, as four series of drawings together with four texts, originally handwritten.
In some editions, the illustrations are in black and white, whereas in other editions they are colorized (in watercolors).
The art of Montorgueil is republished very often.
A fascinating album to see is the Extra Gallery. It shows art with signature R. Wesley, art without signature and art with signature Bernard Montorgueil.
- Dressage (1920/1930)
- Une Brune piquante (1920/1930)
- Une Après-midi de Barbara (1920/1930)
- Les Quat’ jeudis (1920/1930)
Content viewable when logged in
The content behind this wall is available for logged in members. Already a member? Please login in here.
- As member you can view and download all art on the site, there are four different subscriptions: Free, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- No renewals, subscriptions are for a fixed period.
- Payments are handled via PayPal, in case you prefer to transfer via bank wire be sure to contact me.
Having questions or experiencing problems with your account? Please read the Faq first or contact me via the site.